Terms and conditions
Customers must register by providing valid contact information on www.curtislumberkitchendesign.com . A Curtis Lumber kitchen designer will call to set up an appointment. At this appointment, customer will be provided with a mail in rebate form to submit for gift card. Mail in rebate must be postmarked within 60 days of appointment and $50 L.L. Bean Gift card will be mailed in 4-6 weeks. Curtis Lumber reserves the right to substitute a Gift Card of equal or greater value if supply of American Express gift cards are exhausted. Limit 1 gift card per household. Employees are not eligible.
At Wellborn, Heirloom Quality is not just an expression; it's a way of life. The time-tested craftsmanship that has made our cabinetry's quality second to none has been passed down from generation to generation of loyal Wellborn employees. Wellborn's Premier Series of Cabinets feature:
- Over 30,000 Door Styles, Species And Finish Combinations
- Overlay Door Profiles With Traditional, Transitional And Contemporary Styling
- Semi-Custom Offering For More Design Flexibility
- Standard Furniture Board Cabinet Construction And Plywood Options
- 3/4 Inch Wood Dovetail Drawer Standard For Durability
- Soft Close Drawer Slides
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
The Guarantees We Offer for Kitchen Cabinets and Complete Kitchen Design
Each manufacturer offers their own warranty. Warranties range from lifetime, 25yr, 5yr, and 1yr cabinet warranties. Our trained staff can design a kitchen plan that will help maximize your warranty.
Our Kitchen Cabinets and Complete Kitchen Design team offers the following cabinet manufacturers: Merillat Essentials, Merillat Classic, Merillat Masterpiece, Legacy by Bertch, Crystal Cabinetworks, and Debut Cabinetry
Wood Species and Finishes for Your Kitchen Cabinets and Complete Kitchen Design
Not sure about the characteristics of different finishes? Look at our following information to help guide you to the right wood species for your Kitchen Design.
- Maple-Clear, consistent closed grain provides for nice clean finish and a good base for painting.
- Oak-time honored wood species, rugged and durable for high traffic kitchens.
- Quarter Sawn Oak-Standard by which Frank Lloyd Wright Judged Arts & Crafts style.
- Cherry-elegant graining and superior stain acceptance warms with age and time.
- Alder-similar characteristics to cherry but at a lower cost.
- Rustic Alder- a look defining the Adirondacks.
- Hickory-unique and beautiful grain variations, hardest wood specie creates a rustic look with excellent durability.
- Rustic Hickory-a look defining the Adirondacks.
- Red Birch- wood grain straight and true, varied grain pattern unlike any other wood.
- We also offer Walnut, Mahogany, Lyptus, and Bamboo.
Common Kitchen Cabinets and Complete Kitchen Design Wood Finishes
- Stains-warm translucent looks that allow wood grain characteristic to show through.
- Glazes-glazing provides highlighting details to the door styles and accents any character in the wood.
- Highlights- see glaze above.
- Painted Finishes-provides solid color, modern, fresh finish.
- Painted Finishes with Highlights-provide warmth and character.
- Distressed/Antique and Heritage Finishes- provides old world charm.
Delivery Done Right
Our large delivery fleet services Upstate New York and Vermont. We deliver the kitchen materials to the job site when you need it. Not when it is convenient for us. At Curtis Lumber we care about your project's success so we do not rely on a common carrier to transport your cabinets. If you purchase your dream Kitchen Cabinets and Complete Kitchen Design from Curtis Lumber you can be assured that your kitchen materials will be delivered on Curtis Lumber Trucks by Curtis Lumber Employees and we will be quality checked throughout the process to ensure total satisfaction. We have been in business for over 120 years by standing behind our products and service and taking care of the customer.